Wednesday 22 June 2011

What it Means

I don't know if many people know, but social networking is an example of how people are supposed to express and connect. That said, let's talk about people using it in a different manner.

My girlfriend decides to get angry at me for social networking, and she decides to come up with the conclusion that it's because i'm friends with her so she removes me.
"Did she listen to what you had to say first?"
Well, no she didn't but coming this far into it I think I'm not supposed to. It's becoming normative to let her decide for me and whatever she thinks up, regardless of it being true or not, that becomes the person I am.
"She removed you as a friend? Why?"
I haven't got the slightest clue. It couldn't be because I said "I don't like facebook", but then again she said "hm, you liked it before I was your friend" lol once again, she comes up with her own conclusion.
"Social networking is a place where you keep in contact with your friends. Does this mean she doesn't like it when you talk to people?"
That's what I thought, but then she has her own friends and page. There are things that bother me, but there is no point in pointing it out as she's just going to come up with an excuse. Sometimes I wonder: what's more better, a liar or a cheater?
"What are you going to do now?"
lol yeah.........good question.

No comments:

Post a Comment