Monday 4 July 2011

IDK!

Sometimes it's hard to figure out who's older.

I realize that she didn't have much growing up, and I don't mean just the materialistic things. I'm talking about how she grew up not knowing the things most people should already know growing up, and it kills me to think that she grew up in that kind of rearing.

I know it's my place to teach her these things, but my girlfriend is too stubborn to be taught and she feels like I'm always antagonizing her or trying to patronize her but the truth is, if I'm teaching you it's only because I want what's best.
In an argument, it's hard to let her know that what she says doesn't make sense. . . but she insists that it does in her world! She can't say that!
Don't get me wrong, if it was something else--like if it was something that didn't include common sense and just about girlfriend/boyfriend trouble, then I get it-but no, she gets these ideas from someplace else and it messes with her mind!

Slowly its getting to me as well, and it's frustrating. I know it's unfair if I start blaming other people, but a lot of times.......i don't know.


When she's wrong, I can't tell her that because that would make me wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment